Sunday, July 23, 2017

FEAR.
******
When I was at a younger age I used to believe that 99% of human beings are good , 1 % may be bad and it is my ability to deal with that 1%which  will make me a  better person.But as years passed and experience accumulated now I believe that 99 % of human beings are scared and paranoid.They distrust people .That takes away their ability to love without fear.That makes them cheat.That makes them abandon those who trust  them.That makes them have feelings of inferiority,or trapped in relationships and situations.So they run .But the most funny thing about this whole  scenario is that nobody reach anywhere neither the runner  nor the one who was left behind.they all remain always in the same vicious cycle of trust,fear,distrust,cheating,running,building,destroying,lonely and then disappear finally to nothing.
One  fact about human life is very simple if you examine it closely and minutely .As years of life pass we are programmed to deteriorate slowly and insidiously.But we also have an inbuilt ability to slowen the process if we understand  life and the given package,its pros and cons correctly and then behave accordingly.
Its easy to be  egoistic dominant,aggressive,submissive,superficial,deep,passionate,detached or whatever according to one’s  inbuilt constitution and biological nature.But nothing can be more powerful than sense.sense of being a human and his strength and capabilities of constructive/positive attitudes.It can change everything.It can make you a brave and courageous person who doesn’t run when met with obstacles in life and its interactions, from loving and caring,from accepting the same in return.It will prevent you from turning into a manipulator ,from achieving pleasure from making other people suffer from your actions.The only thing we need is a vision which should be so acute with capability  of looking from the beginning till the end at any moment and every moment of that journey.
This vision needs to be supported by a will power to outgrow the moment to moment decay which is a constant feature of life.Nobody can completely destroy it.yet we can resist its urge and slow it down.
When  I was writing this I was remembering all those lives who ran away from me,All those whom I met while they were running   and me itself ,how I looked  when I used to run.Many of them are still around and I see them and feel  them .I am also still here.yet no one is  seemed to reach anywhere including me !


No comments:

Post a Comment